The Quadro Ytron® low shear mixer is highly efficient for in-tank liquid blending, solids suspension and dissolving applications.Request a Quote
Quadro Ytron® Jet Mixer
This unique low shear tank mixer changes the traditional in-tank flow pattern to provide more efficient mixing and blending of liquids and suspended solids. The Y-Jet mixing pattern does not create a radial flow pattern or liquid vortex, and does not require difficult-to-clean tank baffles, which means that air entrainment is virtually eliminated.
Uniform Velocity Profile
The Quadro Ytron® Jet Mixer produces a uniform velocity profile throughout the product mix, with no stratification or dead areas, which improves heat transfer rates and reduces batch blending times by as much as 80%. This makes the Y-Jet mixer the ideal tank mixer for suspension and re-suspension of high-settling-rate solids.
Quadro Ytron® C-Type Jet Mixer
This side-entry variant offers all the benefits of our standard jet mixer with enhanced sanitary features that offer more reliable CIP operation. Easy-to-clean line-of-sight access to all product contact areas and compliance with 3-A® Sanitary Standards make the C-Type our best sanitary tank mixer for food processing & beverage applications.
In-Tank Mixer Principles
This industrial tank mixer technology incorporates a specially designed rotor/ stator mixing head to create a pure axial flow pattern. An axial flow impeller within a unique, finned stator eliminates radial flow to deliver a strong axial discharge. Product is delivered directly to the head for single-pass in-tank processing. The Y Jet Mixer is mounted near the tank wall to ensure strong top-to-bottom roll that results in a uniform velocity profile of the tank contents, without vortexing or air entrainment.
Dust-Free Powder Handling for In-Tank Mixing
When your application requires dust-free powder blending, the Quadro Ytron® Jet Mixer offers a variety of powder handling methods for delivering powders to the bypass tube. This maximizes in-tank mixing performance, reduces health and safety concerns, minimizes cross-contamination and eliminates the need for expensive material conveyors.
- Axial Flow PatternVortexing, air entrainment and hard-to-clean tank baffles are eliminated
- Time SavingsBlend times reduced by as much as 80%
- Improved PerformanceEliminates problems with stratification and dead mixing areas throughout the vessel, improving heat transfer rates
- Unique rotor-stator tooling for powerful axial flow
- Innovative bypass tube for powder dispersion directly into the shear zone to minimize agglomerate formation
- Stainless steel contact components for broad compatibility
- Optional variable speed drive for best process optimization
- Seal options include V-ring, double Varilip™, single and double mechanical seals
- Pigment Dispersions
- Vitamins & Mineral Slurries
- Antacid Suspensions
- Tablet Coating Preparation
- Medicated Syrups
- Bentonite Clay, Sodium Alginate & Starch Suspensions
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Hair Care (Conditioning, Shampoo)
- Skin Care (Cream, Lotion)
- Makeup Base, Liquid Foundation
- Oral Care (Toothpaste)
- Sauce, Soup, Salad Dressing
- Yogurt Mixes, Milk Powder, Ice Cream, Chocolate Milk
- Syrup, Pectin, Guar, Gelatin, Cocoa, Sugar
- Condiments, Juices, Fruit Blending
- Inks, Paints, Coatings, Pigment Suspensions
- Resins & Bonding Compounds
- Calcium Carbonate, Diatomaceous Earth, Carbon Black
- Oil Field Fluids