Discover how Quadro Liquid's High Shear Mixing Solutions can be used to manufacture Cosmetics such as Liquid Foundation.
Incorporation of gums and polymers without agglomerates or “fisheyes”
Fine dispersing of pigments in the re-circulation loop with kettle
The setting of final, high viscosity water/silicone emulsion with a single pass prior to packaging
Quick and easy cleaning.
- ZC3 inline disperser, skid mounted with a dual PD pump arrangement for performance with high viscosities and high solids addition rates
- Automated powder-in-hopper detection and valve actuation
- Controls to allow (4) pre-set operating points
- Single-pass solids incorporation, water feed
- Solids incorporation, re-circulation set-up with kettle
- Final emulsion setting from kettle
- Operator PID backpressure control of discharge pump for additional flexibility in processing.
Quadro Ytron ZC Powder Disperser Advantages
- 80% reduction in overall batch time vs. conventional in-tank multi-shaft mixer processing
- Rapid incorporation & dispersion of solids
- Single-pass emulsifying
- Significantly reduced air entrainment
- Elimination of quality problems associated with cross batch contamination
- No excessive dusting from bag dumping into process vessels
- No solids build-up on process vessel walls
- Elimination of multiple in-tank specialty mixers.
Learn more about Quadro Liquids High Shear Mixers and speak to our team for assistance with your mixing applications.